Product Description & Reviews
Description Precisie and easy readout. High accuracy in measuring. Auto zero adjustment. Data-hold function for holding measuring value. Build-in low battery indicator. Measure from 0 to 50,000 lux Separate light sensor allows user take measurements at an optimum position. Specification Display: 0.7" LCD Range : 0 to 50,000 Lux Over-input: indication of "I" Sampling time: 0.4 second Operating temperature: 32F to 104F Operating humidity: 0 to 80% Rh Dimension: 4.56 x 2.75 x 1.14 inches Power Supply: DC9V battery Package includes - 1 x Lux meter CF-1010B - 1 x Carrying case - 1 x 9V battery - 1 x User manual Click the Add to Cart button now and get your very own CityFarmer light meter TODAY!
Features & Highlights
- Digital light meter luxmeter , used in gardening, farming, hydroponics, indoor, outdoor
- Use a 9V battery (included) Accurate up to 50,000 lux +/- 5%
- Separate light sensor allows you to take measurements at an optimal position
- Low battery indicator tells you the low battery condition.
- Data-hold function for holding the measuring value.
|Item Weight:||0.57 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.33 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.57 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.72 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.