Product Description & Reviews
Electric Floor Warming System used to heat tile and other types of flooring. The system is designed to heat the designated square footage when installed in mortar under ceramic or porcelain tile, stone or brick floors, as well as engineered wood, vinyl, laminate, or carpet floor coverings. The heating mat is simply laid out on the floor in the area you want to heat prior to floor installation. The heating element is less than 1/8" thick, so the rise in flooring height is negligible. This system is BRAND NEW and manufactured by Warming Systems Inc. which offers a "Life of the Floor" Warranty on its product. The wire is pre-spaced at 3".
Features & Highlights
- 20 Square Foot Under Tile Heating Mat, Mat is 20" Wide x 12' Long, 120 Volts
- Highest Quality Heating Cable, Twisted Pair for Zero EMF, Single Cold Lead, Very Thin
- Mesh can be cut (do not cut wire) to heat other shapes.
- Includes Honeywell/Aube Digital Floor Sensing Thermostat with Floor Sensor Wire(model TH115-AF-120S)
- UL LISTED for USA and Canada.
|Manufacturer:||Warming Systems Inc.|
|Publisher:||Warming Systems Inc.|
|Studio:||Warming Systems Inc.|
|Item Weight:||3.42 pounds|
|Package Weight:||3.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.9 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.