Product Description & Reviews
24" x 36" Universal Flush Economy Access Door with Flange -Stainless Steel (not shown) - ACUDOR An innovative universal flush access door for walls and ceilings. It is designed for installation in drywall, plaster, masonry, tile or any flush surface. The door panel features rounded safety corners, which provide an architecturally pleasing appearance. The one-piece trim flange will not rack, sag or distort. The unique continuous concealed hinge will not bind or corrode, allowing the door to operate freely time and time again. For easy installation, the mounting frame is 1 1/4" deep, giving maximum clearance behind the door frame
Features & Highlights
- Rough Opening Size=24 ⅜" wide x 36 ⅜" high";"
- Material: 16 gauge cold rolled steel door, 14 gauge mounting frame, Finish: Prime coat of rust inhibitive electrostatic powder, baked grey enamel
- Lock / latch: 2 x Screwdriver Operated Latch with Stainless Steel Cam
- Hinge: Concealed continuous piano hinge
- Flange: 22 gauge expansion casing bead with metal lath
|Part Number:||UF-5000 24 x 36 SCPC|
|MPN:||UF-5000 24 x 36 SCPC|
|Item Weight:||31.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||26 x 38 x 38 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By SUN OVENS International
mpn: All American Sun Oven, ean: 0696859157417,