Product Description & Reviews
If you're the owner of a yard, you already know how important soil aeration is for upkeep. Introducing oxygen to the soil by punching a series of small holes in the ground promotes root growth and durability to your lawn, protecting against things like drought and heat stress. With an ALEKO brand steel coring aerator, you can be sure that your lawn is getting only the best. The hollow tines will trap and remove cylindrical 'cores' of soil, which will aerate your yard without impacting the soil. The aerator is a single solid piece of powder coated metal with a series of five coring tines at the end, so it will penetrate even the roughest soil without trouble, and last a long time without needing to be replaced. It emits no greenhouse gasses, saves water, and is ideal for lawns, backyards, and farmland. Best of all, it will save you money! After some time using an ALEKO brand aerator, you'll wonder how you ever got along without it. Product dimensions: 35.5 x 11 inches; Color: Green.
Features & Highlights
- Aeration will add oxygen and nutrients to the soil, which will promote root growth and protect against drought and heat stress
- The hollow tines will remove soil from your yard without impacting it, letting air flow through the soil unimpeded
- Multi spike design with five tines will easily penetrate even the hardest soil
- The aerator is one durable piece of powder coated metal, so it will last a long time without needing to be replaced
- Product dimensions: 35.5 x 11 inches; Color: Green
|Item Weight:||2.5 pounds|
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.