Product Description & Reviews
The Baracuda G3 will thoroughly clean your inground pool floor and walls to automatically remove dirt, debris, bugs, twigs, leaves, sand and even pebbles. The G3 has only one operational moving part-the Long-Life Diaphragm. No gears, wheels, or flappers means simple operation, maximum power, and low-cost maintenance. It's compact and self-adjusting flow control valve automatically regulates water flow, ensuring peak performance even with lower horsepower pumps. Plus, Flowkeeper offers pool surface skimming with a turn of a switch.
Features & Highlights
- Quiet, powerful suction cleaner; works with low-speed pumps for maximum efficiency.
- Devours small and medium-sized debris and cleans floor, walls and steps of your entire pool.
- FlowKeeper Valve automatically regulates water flow to maintain peak cleaning performance even with lower horsepower pumps.
- Wheel Deflector for movement around tight corners.
- Scuff-resistant Long-Life Hoses eliminate scuffs on all pool surfaces.
- 36-Fin Disc increases adhesion to pool surface and avoids getting hung-up on lights, drains covers, fittings and other pool features.
- Durable Long-Life Diaphragm with reliable, one-moving-part-technology
- Patented Quick-Release Cassette provides simplified routine maintenance.
- Easy installation
- Pool Type: In-Ground
|Item Weight:||19 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 18 x 18 inches|
|Package Weight:||19.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.5 x 8.4 x 8.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.