As outdoor enthusiasts and founders of BLACKSTONE we dreamed of a quality outdoor griddle and/or grill that could cook for large groups and families. In 2005 we made our vision a reality by creating BLACKSTONE PRODUCTS. We then launched the 36” BLACKSTONE griddle that is still popular for backyard cooking and which brings families and friends together for fun and food. Our spectrum of gas griddles and gas grills are popular for backyard living, a BBQ, recreational cooking or commercial grade cooking. Since then, the company has expanded dramatically and created a brand new look as well as a large new line of durable rugged innovative and portable cooking innovations including an outdoor pizza oven and the ever so easy to transport and set-up DASH – and our products will last a lifetime. By using the latest technologies available and complementing them with our own innovations, we feel we have the leading edge on the market in our categories. Our products are designed and engineered in the USA by people who are avid users and live to entertain outside – at home, in the tailgater parking lot or just about anywhere. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and how well they function while keeping the prices very affordable. We have assembled a strong and enthusiastic team with the utmost passion for BLACKSTONE and outdoor cooking including excellent engineers, intelligent industrial designers and uniquely creative graphic artists. We have the capability to make any adjustments to our current lines or create new units all together, tailored around your needs in a very short time in contrast to our larger entrenched old-school competitors. So look forward to future innovations from BLACKSTONE sooner than later. We are more than just another outdoor cooking appliance company that only focuses on the numbers and overlooks the end users by neglecting quality or deferring to accountants. We are here to stay and hope you enjoy BLACKSTONE products as much as we do. You may receive a rear grease or a front grease drain.
Features & Highlights
- RESTAURANT STYLE COOKING - With 720sq inches of flat top grilling, this griddle is perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cook eggs, pancakes, quesadillas, grilled cheese, steak, potatoes, teppanyaki style foods and more. Also enjoy a bottom shelf and two side shelves for food storage and prep
- DURABILITY AND LONGEVITY - This Blackstone Grill is built to last with a powder coated black steel frame, stainless steel burners and thick cold rolled steel cooktop. Super simple to clean, making post-meal cleanup a breeze
- TRANSPORT WITH EASE - Easily wheel around your yard or transport from your backyard to the campsite thanks to the removable griddle top, fold up legs and four industrial strength caster wheels
- CONTROLLABLE HEAT ZONES - Four independently controlled 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners make a total of 60,000 BTUs controlled low to high for versatile cooking options. Propane fueled by a standard 20lb tank with an accommodating tank storage tucked nicely under the left side shelf
- REPLACE YOUR STANDARD GRILL - Replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look back! This grill is simple to use and easy to assemble, so you'll be cooking in no time. Eliminate the hassle of kerosene, charcoal and matches; This grill includes an easy start, battery powered push button ignition. With the simple push of a button your griddle is ready to go! Take the headache away from outdoor cooking and spend more time enjoying the outdoors
|Manufacturer:||North Atlantic Imports LLC|
|Publisher:||North Atlantic Imports LLC|
|Studio:||North Atlantic Imports LLC|
|Item Weight:||120 pounds|
|Item Size:||22 x 36 x 36 inches|
|Package Weight:||131 pounds|
|Package Size:||25 x 15.2 x 15.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Blackstone, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 463371116, ean: 0047362337115,
The Char-Broil Performance TRU-Infrared 450 is a 3-burner gas grill featuring Char-Broil's TRU-Infrared cooking system. The TRU-Infrared technology provides better performance with greater temperature range and control. Features a 450-square inch co...
mpn: 2000020937, ean: 0716080030294,
Portable propane grill ideal for tailgating, picnicking, and camping. Delivers 20,000 BTUs of heat across 285 square inches of grilling surface. Swaptop interchangeable cooktops allow you to switch grill grates out for griddle and stove grates (sold ...