Bokashi Kitchen Composter
Bokashi Kitchen Composter by Bokashi at Buy Online Guru. MPN: 4336358049. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ''Bokashi'' is a Japanese term meaning ''fermented organic matter'', it is a method of intensive cold composting, similar to fermenting and pickling. The
"Bokashi" is a Japanese term meaning "fermented organic matter", it is a method of intensive cold composting, similar to fermenting and pickling.
The future of composting is here! Cold composting retains the nutrients that are normally lost to heat and evaporation during traditional composting. It is the most efficient and greenest method of composting and produces no greenhouses gases!
The Bokashi Compost Kit Includes:
- 1 - Bokashi Bucket
- 1 - 2 lb. Bag of Bio Blend™ Bokashi Mix
- 1 - Compost Turning Spatula
- 1 - Measuring Cup
- 1 - Instruction Booklet
The Bokashi Composting System in Easy to Use:
- Sprinkle a layer of Bio Blend™ Bokashi Mix in the bottom of the Bokashi bucket.
- Add food scraps and kitchen waste to the bucket.
- At the end of the day, add a layer of Bio Blend™ Bokashi Mix on top of the food waste.
- After each use, seal the container with the air tight lid.
- Alternate layers of food waste and Bio Blend™ Bokashi Mix until the bucket is full.
- Once the bucket is full, allow two weeks for fermentation.
- During fermentation, drain the liquid fertilizer concentrate from the Bokashi bucket every 3 or 4 days. This should be diluted and used within one week.
- Dilute fertilizer concentrate to 25:1 for soil applications, 50:1 for foliar applications.
- The solids remaining in the bucket can be added directly to the soil in your garden or placed in a traditional compost pile.
Features & Highlights
- Supercharges the natural biology of your soil
- Keeps food waste out of the landfill and adds beneficial enzymes, colloidal minerals and vitamins in the soil.
- Ideal for indoor spaces (on counter tops and under sinks).
- Does not create a strong odor of putrefaction like other composting systems.
- Compost usually completed in 2 - 4 weeks after being buried, compared to the 3 months or more needed for decomposition in a compost pile.
|Item Size:||9.5 x 16 x 16 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Bokashi, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Compost Bin
The Compost Bin Outdoor Composter allows you to create material used to strengthen the soil throughout your yard. Composting not only feeds rich nutrients to your lawn or garden's soil, it also helps reduce your carbon footprint. With a 65-gallon ca...
Svitlife Bio-Degradable Compost Bags, 50 Pieces is 100-Percent degradable and compostable. Use for food scraps, peelings, egg shells, coffee grounds and other biodegradable waste for composting. Fits most compost keepers and pails. Endorsed by ISAB a...
Svitlife Affordable, easy-to-use, and highly effective, this 216-Gallon Compost Bin Composter for Home Composting is expandable up to 4 feet in diameter. It's adjustable size makes it ideal for homeowners with limited space availability and it's es...
mpn: IRVLGLNNS9QI27T79OCA, ean: 0696897100307,
specifications: material: woven fabric color: dark green capacity: 60l fermentation period: 2-3 months size: dia x h 35x60cm 78''x23 62'' features: * easy storage easy compost and easy carry * retains heat and moisture strong and lightweight du...
mpn: HY8M5SOTX6KGJMHLUTQB, ean: 0696897119040,
specifications: color: green capacity: 60l material: woven fabric gram fermentation period: 2-3 months height: 44cm 32'' upper diameter: 56cm 05'' bottom diameter: 25cm 84'' manure window size: 15cm 91'' features: * easy storage easy com...
This compact amazing worm farm transforms the organic waste from your kitchen into organic fertilizer for your garden. It's easy to use! Just fill a working tray with well-prepared bedding, compost worms and food scraps. As the worms finish composti...
Stackable worm and high air-circulation compost bins. It automatically seperates the worms and the castings. High efficiency and easy to use. Complete set of tools is provided for easy, clean, and controlable worm composting.25 times higher air flow ...
By Naaure's Footprint Worm Factory
Americans throw away 34 million tons of food waste into landfills each year, more than any other type of waste (www.EPA.gov). While traditional backyard composting has its place, the process can take up to two years and rotating it can become a chore...
By Kitchen Craft
mpn: KCCOMPSS, ean: 0721864680107,
This is a worktop, 5 litre, stainless steel compost bit for recycling kitchen waste. Contains an integral odour absorbin carbon filter....
By Gardener's Supply Company
mpn: 8595741**, ean: 9317087000580,
Making the most efficient use of your space — and your budget — is what the Corner Composter is all about. The ingenious three-sided shape fits tidily into any convenient corner, just a few short steps away when it's time to add kitchen scraps, ...