Product Description & Reviews
PVC Coated Spring Wire and Aluminum Lock Channel will help to ensure that your greenhouse can weather the elements and last for years. Unlike other attachment methods, Lock Channel and Spring Wire will hold up to high winds and harsh environments. Protect your investments by using the right products. The PVC Coated Spring Wire and Lock channel method prevents tears during and after installation. Lock Channel is made out of high-quality, rust and maintenance-free aluminum alloy. It is tough enough to last for years while having the flexibility to bend to the arch of your tunnel. Effortless installation with pre-drilling or self-tapping screws. The PVC Coated Spring Wire is the superior choice of Spring Wire compared to the non-coated version. The PVC coating prevents tears and is easier to handle. It is reusable and can easily be installed and removed by "wiggling" it in and out of the Lock Channel. Each piece is 6.5 feet in length. The spring wire will stretch to 7 feet when installed and is 0.083 inches thick. The channel profile is 6.5 feet long 1.25"W, 0.5"H, 1/16" thick and will hold material up to 20 mil thick. Perfect for attaching poly film, shade cloth and other greenhouse coverings. Start your own greenhouse today by clicking the "Add to Cart" button above!
Features & Highlights
- High-quality, rust and maintenance-free Aluminum Alloy Lock Channel AND PVC coated Spring Wire. 6.5 ft. in length each
- Tightly secures poly film or shade cloth (up to 20 mil thick) to your greenhouse with minimal effort
- Easily attaches to frames, baseboards and hip boards. Will bend to the arch of your tunnel
- Mounts to all wood or steel structures. Pre-drilling or self-tapping screws recommended
- 1.25"W, 0.5"H, 1/16" thick profile, inside of channel 1.125". Spring Wire 6.5 ft of PVC coated steel
|Item Size:||1.56 x 0.12 x 0.12 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.5 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.