Product Description & Reviews
Featuring affordable, inverter technology from a brand that you know and trust, the latest Briggs & Stratton Power Smart Series P2200 inverter generator comes with higher wattage and parallel capability for your electrical backup needs. The P2200 computer-controlled engine continuously adjusts its speed to your power needs for efficient, consistent, and quiet power. Its 2200 Starting Watts / 1700 Running Watts paired with a lightweight, easy-to-carry design offers smooth, quiet power great for your camping, tailgating, food truck or residential backup power needs. The P2200 can be parallel with another P2200 or P3000 unit for more power. The new P2200 replaces model 30553.
Features & Highlights
- Quiet and fuel efficient 111 cc OHV engine produces 2,200 starting watts and 1700 running watts
- Produces less than 3% total harmonic distortion making it safe for laptop computers, TVs and game systems
- 1-gallon fuel tank for up to 8 hours of continuous operation at 25% load, USB port allows charging of portable electronics in order to stay connected
- Parallel connector port allows connection between 2 units for more power
- At 59dB operating volume, it's quieter than a normal conversation (Sound levels may vary based on proximity and location; measured at ¼ load at 7 meters from control panel side)
- Can not be shipped to the state of California
|Manufacturer:||Briggs and Stratton Power Products|
|Brand:||Briggs & Stratton|
|Publisher:||Briggs and Stratton Power Products|
|Studio:||Briggs and Stratton Power Products|
|Item Weight:||55 pounds|
|Item Size:||14.4 x 19.9 x 19.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||62 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.9 x 14.4 x 14.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.