Product Description & Reviews
The Char-Broil American gourmet 800 series charcoal grill offers, 850 square inch in total cooking space. The main cooking area features a 580 square inch cast iron grate and also comes with a 270 square inch chrome-plated swing-away rack for warming or slow cooking food. It has an adjustable height fire grate, a temperature gauge and multiple dampers for perfect cooking every time. The convenient side shelf with a folding front shelf are very handy. The cool touch spring handle, removable ash pan for easy cleaning, wire bottom shelf and wheels for added mobility make this charcoal grill a great value and choice.
Features & Highlights
- More than enough room to cook for a large group with 840 square inches total cooking surface area including 272 square inches of secondary cooking on chrome-plated swing-away
- With 568 square inches of primary cooking area on cast iron grates, there's enough space to grill up to 20 burgers at once, so nobody has to wait to eat
- Multiple dampers and adjustable height steel fire grate can be used to easily control the heat and smoke for complete command over your sear
- A temperature gauge (with bezel) is directly mounted to the hood, allowing you to closely monitor the heat at which your food is cooking for the perfect roast
- Full-length front shelf, 3 tool hooks, and two folding side shelves provide ample space useful for keeping ingredients, tools, and accessories close at hand while grilling
|Item Weight:||72.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||42 x 49.5 x 49.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||83 pounds|
|Package Size:||21.4 x 11.4 x 11.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.