Product Description & Reviews
Cherry Parfait fragrant rose is a delight to grow. An outstanding garden rose in all gardening zones! Cherry Parfait rose produces stunning 4 1/2" creamy white blooms that are edged in velvet. Much prettier than Double Delight rose. The dark green foliage contrasts nicely with the bi-color fragrant flowers. Grown on its own-root for superior hardiness and disease resistance. Pat #12802Stunning 4 1/2" creamy white blooms that are edged in red velvet. Light fragrance.. Much prettier than Double Delight rose. Dark green disease resistant foliage..
Features & Highlights
- Stunning 4 1/2" creamy white blooms that are edged in red velvet. Light fragrance.
- Much prettier than Double Delight rose. Dark green disease resistant foliage.
- Blooms are 30+ petals and full. Makes an excellent cut flower. Plant in full sun.
- Zones 5-10, organic grown in USA. Pat #12802. Grows to 5 feet tall x 2-3 feet wide.
- Own root starter rose plant is grown in a 5 inch deep x 2.5 inch container.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.