Product Description & Reviews
The Quick-Set Escape is the original six-sided screen shelter (formerly known as the 1660 Six Pack Screen Shelter) that started the Quick-Set Series. It revolutionized the way outdoor enthusiasts battled bugs and Mother Nature while camping, at backyard gatherings etc. Ready to use out of the box, no assembly and it takes only 45 seconds to set up. Features no see-um mesh and the extra wide skirt will keep all the bugs out! Includes oversized carry bag with shoulder straps. Perfect for camping, picnics, family gatherings or for sporting events. For additional protection from sun, wind and rain purchase the wind panel accessories. Color: brown/beige. SOR-90-245 Fire retardant compliant in the U.S.A. and Canada.
Features & Highlights
- Sets up in 45 seconds and ready to use right out of the box - No assembly required
- 94 total square feet of interior space with a 90″ center height clearance and easily fits 6-8 people
- No-see-um mesh screen, Water resistant roof with taped seams, Triple layer corner pole pockets
- Hub-to-hub 140" X 140" - Fits standard size picnic table inside
- 210 denier poly-oxford fabric w/600 denier in center section of roof and 50+ UV guard protection
- Includes six deluxe tent stakes, tie down ropes and oversized carry bag, Pack size: 72" x 8" x 8"
- Rain flaps detour rain over wind/rain panels (sold separately)
|Item Weight:||32 pounds|
|Item Size:||140 x 90 x 90 inches|
|Package Weight:||35.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.84 x 8.19 x 8.19 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.