Product Description & Reviews
An apple orchard in your own back door! Growing your own apples can be easy and fun. Grow bushels of healthy, flavorful apples that can be eaten fresh off the tree. There is nothing better than dried apple pies or hot apple pie and ice cream. Remember you grandmother's fresh apple bunt cake? Not only are you saving money but you are getting fresh fruit from you own apple trees. The Gala developed in New Zealand is a crisp, tangy, sweet, round apple. Blush of pink of the skin, the color varies from yellow to almost orange with deep orange stripes. Gala apples are particularly good as a sauce. The Gala ripens in September. A very popular apple that is easy to grow. Pollinate with Fuji, Red Delicious and Jonathan. Plant in full sun and in well-drained, loamy soil.
Features & Highlights
- Purchase a Gala Apple tree. A very popular fruit tree that is easy to grow.
- Medium in size, crisp, tangy but sweet.
- Apples are great in so many dishes, such as pies, jelly and so many more.
- A great apple for fresh eating, and the kids will love it as a snack.
- In accordance with Federal regulations, at this time we cannot ship any plants to the following states: AZ, AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, MN, MT, NB, NV, NM, ND, OK, OR, SD, TX, UT, WA. Any orders placed with shipping addresses in these states will be canceled.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Hirts: Fruits & Berries
mpn: BerbeeGrapeGlendora, ean: 0763846224992,