Create an economic composting system with Greenes Composting Bins. These cedar bins allow you to turn household waste into a natural food for your lawn, garden, and flower beds. Simply layer greens (such as vegetable and fruit peelings, coffee grounds, tea bags, and grass clippings) and browns (such as eggshells, cardboard, corncobs, and cotton towels) and allow materials to begin to compost. The bins' open design makes it easy to turn the pile every two to three weeks with a shovel or pitchfork to aerate the product and speed up the breakdown process. Depending on the climate and the mix of materials, your compost will be ready to use in 3 to 12 months. To keep a continuous supply, create a multi-bin system with our add-on kits; after one bin is full and the materials have begun to break down, simply move them to the next bin and begin the process again in the first bin. A three-bin system will keep the process moving seamlessly. Greenes composting bins are available in 36" X 36" X 31" / 23.25 cubic feet and include 4 posts, 28 boards, and 48 spacers. Cover with a tarp or plywood (not included) if desired.
Features & Highlights
- Standard Kit includes 4 posts, 28 boards, and 48 spacers
- Made from Naturally rot- and insect-resistant North American Cedar
- Assembles with only a rubber mallet
- Easy to add new material and remove finished product
- Forms a two- or three-bin composting system with purchase of Greenes add-on kits
- To avoid removing boards the front section can be setup without spacers.
- For easy access setup the front section with as many boards as desired
|Item Weight:||46 pounds|
|Item Size:||36 x 31 x 31 inches|
|Package Weight:||47 pounds|
|Package Size:||15 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Greenes Fence, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.