Product Description & Reviews
Joseph's Coat climbing rose will cover a wall, trellis or garden structure with vivid, double yellow, pink, apricot, and red flowers. A joy to train to climb, Joseph's Coat climbing rose sends out long, sturdy canes that are borne on a vigorous pillar-like plant. Blooms repeatedly throughout the season, and as an own root rose is very hardy.Multi colored climbing rose with salmon, pink, apricot and yellow colored blooms.. Sweet Tea fragrance - 38 petals per bloom. Very hardy rose plant and easy to grow,.
Features & Highlights
- Multi colored climbing rose with salmon, pink, apricot and yellow colored blooms.
- Sweet Tea fragrance - 38 petals per bloom. Very hardy rose plant and easy to grow,
- Grown as an own root rose in a 5" deep x 2.5" pot for hardiness and vigor.
- Grows well in Zones 5-9. Grown organic in the USA. Ships from Oregon. Non-GMO.
- Grows to 12' x 10'. Plant on a garden trellis, arbor, wall or fence. Reblooming.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.