Product Description & Reviews
Composting is the ecological way to reduce landfill waste by converting kitchen scraps into compost for the garden. Dump collected organic material from this pail into a composter, combine with leaves and other yard waste to make fertilizer for plants and vegetables. In two styles, retro White trash can design or brushed Stainless Steel rectangles, both of which include a pull-out plastic pail and two replaceable odor-reducing carbon filters.Ecological way to convert kitchen scraps into compost for the garden.
Features & Highlights
- Ecological way to convert kitchen scraps into compost for the garden
- Dump collected organic material from this pail into a composter to make fertilizer for plants and vegetables
- Retro trash can design in white enamel powder coat finish
- Includes two replaceable carbon filters to eliminate odors
- Features a series of flower shaped vent holes
|Item Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||9 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.7 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.