Horsepower: 1/15 HP
Power Source: Corded-electric
Overall Dimension: 6.3 x 8.8 x 6.6 inches
Item Weight: 7.5 pounds
Dual purpose oil-filled pump that may be used totally submersed or in-line (fed with pipe or hose). For commerical, industrial, and home applications including statuary fountains, water displays, air conditioners, machine tool coolants, and many other applications where liquid must be transferred or recirculated. This compact 500 GPH pump features a 1/2 MNPT discharge and 17.3′ shut-off head capability. It is not recommended to use the 3E series in aquariums, swimming pools and fuel oil transfer applications. 500 GPH @ 1 ft 7 L x 4-1/2 W x 5-1/2 H Operates submersed or in-line 6′ cord Epoxy-coated aluminum housing. 1/2 FNPT inlet with snap-off screen for easy cleaning 1/2 MNPT outlet accepts 3/4 I.D. tubing. Thermally protected oil filled motor, Removable screen Use open air & below water applications Nylon pumping head.
Features & Highlights
- STATUTORY PUMP: These pumps utilize epoxy coated cast iron or aluminum housings and contain non-toxic dielectric oil, which provides continous lubrication for maximum motor life.
- PERMANENTLY LUBRICATED PUMPS: These pumps utilize rugged aluminum housings and contain non-toxic dielectric oil, which provides continuous lubrication for maximum motor life.
- FOUNDATION PUMP: It has 500 GPH at 1' maximum flow rate. It removes water down to 1/8". Bottom inlet has removable screen for easy cleaning.
- THERMALLY PROTECTED PUMP: It is thermally protected and has shaded pole motor.
- LITTLE GIANT PUMP: 1" FNPT outlet includes garden-hose adapter. It has 1/15 Horse power, 25' Power Cord
|Item Weight:||7.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.8 x 6.6 x 6.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.6 x 6.4 x 6.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Little Giant, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 45423, ean: 0871980009242,
OASE waterfall pumps create exquisite waterfalls that offer tranquility and adornment to any waterscape. Whether you prefer the water flow to provide a visual effect that embodies a "sheet", "trickle" or "Niagara" style, our waterfall pump collection...