Product Description & Reviews
Specification: Wattage: 270 watts Maximum Head: 23 Feet Intake: Screened Discharge: 1" FNPT Housing: Glass-filled polypropylene Shaft Seal: Nitrile Approximate Weight: 14 Pounds Warranty: 3 Year manufacturer’s warranty Little Giant APCP-1700 (577301) is a 115-Volt Automatic Pool Cover Pump with a low energy consumption, permanent-split capacitor (PSC) 1/3HP motor. It has Screened Intake, 1 in. FNPT Discharge, Glass-filled polypropylene Housing and 25 in. power cord. The APCP-1700 model activates in approximately 2 in. of water and deactivates in approximately 1.5 in. of water. The APCP-1700 has a wide base design for needed stability. Intermittent Liquid Temperature is up to 120 degree F. Little Giant APCP-1700 is ideal for removing water from all types of pool covers. The 1700 GPH performance was obtained through a 1 in. I.D. tube, with friction losses neglected. Using a 3/4 in. garden hose 50 foot long reduces this performance to approximately 500 gallons per hour due to friction losses in the hose. If your area frequently has heavy rain falls, (1 in. - 2 in. per hour), it may be necessary to use 1 in. tubing. This should be available in most pool supply stores.
Features & Highlights
- AUTOMATIC POOL COVER PUMP: It removes standing water from pool covers. Integrated Float Switch provides reliable automatic operation.
- SUBMERSIBLE PUMP: Removable Intake Screen is designed for easy cleaning and maintenance. Built-In Handle is for portability and ease of placement and removal. Garden Hose adaptor is included.
- HOUSEHOLD DESIGNED PUMP: The Pump activates in as little as 2" of water. It has -1" FNPT Discharge, 3/4" Garden hose connection, 25' Power cord, 21.5' Max Shutoff Head. It has Intermittent Liquid Temperature up to 120 Degrees Fahrenheit and Energy efficient motor.
- SWIMMING POOL PUMP: The Little Giant APCP-1700 activates in approximately 2" of water and deactivates in approximately 1.5" of water and has the capacity to pump up to 1745 gallons per hour.
- POOL COVER PUMP WARRANTY: It provides 3-year of warranty. It operates at 270 watts. The motor is mounted in a sealed, stainless steel housing and cooled by the flow of the pumping fluid over the motor housing. The pump was purpose built with pool covers in mind giving it a distinct edge over other models and brands.
|Item Weight:||13 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 9.5 x 9.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||13 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.1 x 9.2 x 9.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Little Giant, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: WAPC250, ean: 0741725994662,
The WAPC250 is an automatic on/off water removal pool cover pump. Max. Flow rate is 3000 gallons per hour using 1-1/4'' drain hose. Includes: check-valve with 3/4'' garden hose adapter to reduce repetitive cycling, 25 foot power cord (always plug into a gfci outlet), 25 foot ''pull to shore'' rope included to help position the pump on the pool cover.iSwitch technology turns pump on and off by sensing the presence of water. Plug in and leave the pump unattended for worry-free water removal.