Product Description & Reviews
Features: • Solid brass valve for superior longevity and performance. • Ball valve provides excellent on/off control without pressure drop. • 1/2" NPT inlet and outlet. • Easy 1/4-turn operation to turn on or off. • Antique Brass floor plate and key for added beauty to your fire feature. Compatibility: ✔ Indoors ✔ Outdoors ✔ Natural Gas (NG) ✔ Propane (LP) ✔ Fireplaces ✔ Gas Log Sets ✔ Gas Fire Pits Instructions: • The main valve for the gas line supply MUST be in the closed position. • Blow out ALL the grit, dirt or other foreign material from the gas supply line. Use a gas rated Teflon tape to seal all joints. • Screw the gas valve onto the threaded gas supply pipe. Make sure the gas valve is in the CLOSED position. • Run an air pressure test (2 PSI) on the system to test for leaks. Apply soap water to all the joints to signal any evidence of leakage. Turn on the main gas supply and retest for evidence of any gas leakage. • DO NOT use excessive torque on the gas valve during installation.
Features & Highlights
- KIT INCLUDES - Straight Brass Valve, Floor Plate, and 3" Universal Key.
- SOLID BRASS BALL VALVE - Ball valves are superior to globe valves for on/off control without pressure drop.
- MULTI-FUEL COMPATIBLE - Use with Natural Gas or LPG Liquid Propane Fuels.
- CSA CERTIFIED - ANSI Z21.5 CSA Certified gas valve.
- VALVE SPECS - 1/2" NPT fittings, 1/2 PSIG max pressure, 1/4-Turn On/Off operation.
|Part Number:||MHBVS Chrome|
|Item Weight:||0.94 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.25 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.97 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.02 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.