Product Description & Reviews
The SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Pumps bring the remarkable energy cost savings of variable speed technology to standard pools at an affordable price. They reduce energy costs by up to 80-percent. SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Pumps have an easy-to-read graphical display and a built-in timer so the pumps are easy to install and easy to use. SuperMax pump by Pentair Aquatic Systems is a direct replacement for the Hayward Super Pump Hayward and Super Pump are registered trademarks of Hayward Industries, Inc.
Features & Highlights
- Variable speed technology costs significantly less to operate.Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon.
- Ideal for standard pools requiring up to 1.5 hp pump; 110-230v and 50 and 60 Hz capability
- Real-Time clock with 24-hour memory retention
- Simple, intuitive user interface is easy to program and operate; easy to access electrical connections for simple installation
- Three operating speed settings plus override capability
|Manufacturer:||Pentair - Distribution|
|Publisher:||Pentair - Distribution|
|Studio:||Pentair - Distribution|
|Item Weight:||52 pounds|
|Item Size:||15.5 x 12.5 x 12.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||54 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.5 x 12.5 x 12.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Pentair, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Blue Diamond Pumps
mpn: ET80, ean: 0724716529067,
Blue Diamond ET80 Septic air pump aerator is most commonly used is 500 gpd aerobic septic systems. Enviro linear air blowers/aerators are designed for use in residential aerobic treatment units/ATU's. Other applications include pond aeration, hydroponic grow systems, compost brewers and packaging machines. Performance 30 to 250 l/min flow Green drive technology - energy efficient motors low power consumption Specially formulated diaphragm material for extended life Flow rate up to 80 l/hr Due