Product Description & Reviews
These are the same garden staples used by commercial and professional landscapers around the country. Our 11 gauge staples are .120 inches thick or just about 1/8 inch. Each side measures 6 inches with a one inch top. The one inch top makes it easy to hammer if you have hard, compacted soil or for softer ground you can insert with your hand or foot. These are made from steel so they will rust. Rusting helps secure the staples in the ground better. If you need non rusting staples you can purchase our galvanized staples or if your soil is extremely compacted and hard you can purchase our heavy duty 9 gauge staples.
Features & Highlights
- FULL 6 INCHES LONG to secure better in the ground - 1 inch square top makes it easy to insert in the soil by hand, foot or hammer - Sharp ends help penetrate weed barrier fabric, mat and jute - Made From Heavy Duty 11 Gauge Steel
- COUNTLESS OUTDOOR USES- Anchor down your erosion control fabrics, garden plastic, paper, secure chain link fences, edging, cables, wires, tomato cages, pet invisible fence, lighting wires, irrigation hoses, use for edging, holiday inflatables, sod, netting
- MADE IN THE USA- From the raw steel to forming of the staples to packaging, 100 % AMERICAN MADE Thanks for supporting American jobs and businesses
- MADE FROM STEEL- These are made from steel so they will rust. Rusting creates friction on the staples which helps secure the staples in the ground better
- 100 count 6 inch Staples with a 1 inch square top; Staples come in a convenient reclosable box
|Package Weight:||3.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.3 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.