Russian Comfrey Bocking-14 Cultivar, 12 Cuttings for Growing Your Own Medicinal Salve, Compost Tea & Animal Fodder
Russian Comfrey Bocking-14 Cultivar, 12 Cuttings for Growing Your Own Medicinal Salve, Compost Tea & Animal Fodder by Verdant Treasures at Buy Online Guru. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Choose Verdant Treasures comfrey for beyond organic growing methods, secure packaging and guaranteed results. No other comfrey vendor offers this kind of assurance of your growing success. Each order will contain at least 12 comfrey cuttings, similar to those pictured above. Tolerates harsh condition if not allowed to dry out One of the best dynamic mineral accumulators Excellent living mulch around trees and shrubs Powerful roots break up clay soils and hardpan Excellent breeding
Product Description & Reviews
Choose Verdant Treasures comfrey for beyond organic growing methods, secure packaging and guaranteed results. No other comfrey vendor offers this kind of assurance of your growing success. Each order will contain at least 12 comfrey cuttings, similar to those pictured above. Tolerates harsh condition if not allowed to dry out One of the best dynamic mineral accumulators Excellent living mulch around trees and shrubs Powerful roots break up clay soils and hardpan Excellent breeding grounds for earthworms One of the most important plants in permaculture Make Your Own Fertilizer Included in your package will be instructions for growing and making your own comfrey compost tea to dilute and use directly on your outdoor plants and trees. Using just a bucket, comfrey leaves and non-chlorinated water you are just a couple of weeks away from making your own powerful supplementary liquid fertilizer Feed your chickens or other livestock Chickens can’t seem to get enough high-protein comfrey leaves. Whether straight off the plant, or wilted, you can save money on feed by supplementing with these wonderful leaves Use comfrey as a green addition to a carbon rich compost pile Good compost piles have a balance of “greens” and high carbon “browns”. Comfrey leaves are one of the best green additions to woodchips, straw or dried fall leaves to really supercharge your homemade compost. Grow your own medicine Grow comfrey and save on pricey herbal medicines for minor scrapes, bruises and sprains by making your own with free online recipes for salves, ointments and oils.
Features & Highlights
- 12 cuttings of Non-invasive Bocking-14 cultivar of comfrey; will not produce viable seeds to spread where it is not wanted; grown in coastal western Washington using beyond organic methods with no pesticides or chemical fertilizers
- Bocking-14 comfrey is the most desirable cultivar for making compost tea to fertilize your garden, with an NPK ratio 1.8 / 0.5 /5.3. Comfrey is a dynamic accumulator of nutrients, most notably iron, silicon, nitrogen, potassium, calcium, magnesium and many trace minerals
- Use comfrey to recover from injuries more quickly; Ask your doctor about the many medicinal benefits of allatoin from comfrey, especially bone fractures, sprains, wounds, bruises, fungal infections and many other uses; This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Save money on fertilizer for your trees and plants; use comfrey leaves to turbo-charge your compost pile, especially piles made predominantly made from carbon heavy "browns" like dry leaves, straw, brush, wood chips or shavings, etc; Planting and usage instructions included with your order
- Save money on animal feed by supplementing your feed with comfrry. used worldwide as an animal fodder; dried comfrey leaves contain 26% protein; some animals enjoy comfrey fresh, but if your animals do not, offer them wilted comfrey, as the little silicon "hairs" on the leaves can irritate some animals; Comfrey is the only plant which harvests vitamin B-12 from the soil
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Food to Live
What Is Amaranth?Native to the exotic tropical lands of South America, the amaranth plant has become quite well known on the US food market in the rec...
By Clovers Garden
The Peppermint Herb was first cultivated in 1750 near London, England as an experimental hybrid between watermint and spearmint. Now you can find Pepp...
mpn: 0-89836-00568-7, ean: 0089836005687,
Frontier Bulk Gentian Root, Cut & Sifted, 1 lb. packageGentian Root C/S.
By ORGANIC INDIA
mpn: 851469000052, ean: 0851469000052,
This product is multivitamins. This product is of higher value. This is manufactured in united states.This product is multivitamins. This product is o...
By Herb Pharm
mpn: DCELER04, ean: 0090700001308,
Support healthy function of the urinary system with Celery liquid extract from Herb Pharm. We prepare our Celery Extract from the mature seed of Apium...
By Pine Tree Farms
mpn: 8006, ean: 0748884080069,
This is a great source of energy and attracts a variety of birds. Contains black oil sunflower seed, white millet, corn, red millet, mixed tree nuts, ...
By Lost Empire Herbs
Phoenix Formula - Recreate Your Health like a Phoenix Arising from the Ashes... In Greek mythology, the Phoenix is a bird that would light up in flam...
By Starwest Botanicals
4 oz (113 g) of Organic Horehound Herb Cut & Sifted (C/S)Botanical Name: Marrubium vulgare. Origin: Croatia. USDA Certified Organic. cGMP Compliant (c...
By Stargazer Perennials
mpn: 4316296724, ean: 0817051014074,
Our organic herb collection containers Rosemary, Sage, Oregano and Cooking Thyme. CULTURAL NOTES: Herbs prefer to grow in porous, very well-drained so...
By Herbal Terra LLC
Bryophyllum pinnatum, also known as the Air plant, Cathedral bells, Life plant, Miracle leaf, and Goethe plant is a succulent plant native to Madagasc...