Our gracefully arched wood garden bridges blend into any landscape theme, highlight your water features and rock gardens, adding a spirit-nurturing aspect to your garden. It spans up to 54 inches. Made of North American Douglas Fir, Spruce, and Redwood, with durable construction of custom quality at DIY prices. Easy assembly.
Features & Highlights
- Gracefully arched Japanese garden bridges to highlight your rock garden or pond.
- Our interlocking construction for aesthetic sleek designs with fewer screws and long-lasting products.
- Supported by two full length floor joists, mildly arched flooring is durable and easy to walk on.
- Treated with oil based semi-transparent brown wood preservative, can be finished to your liking, or left as is for a rustic look.
- It spans up to 40-1/2 inches and assembles with ease.
|Item Weight:||40 pounds|
|Item Size:||26.5 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||50 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.7 x 12.5 x 12.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SamsGazebosTM, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Coral Coast
mpn: SM5384-96, ean: 0824756000318,
Its generous size and graceful design ensure the Coral Coast Harrison 8-ft. Wood Garden Bridge will enhance the look of your own personal outdoor oasis. Large enough to use as a traditional bridge over a stream, or just to add visual appeal, this b...
By Shine Company Inc.
mpn: 4981N, ean: 0725786498116,
A bridge we can add luster to an already beautiful garden view. Use them to enhance a favorite corner of your flower garden or to visually connect different elements of your landscape. (Up to 300 lbs.).Weight Capacity 575 lbs.. 60"L x 28.5"W x 19.5"H...
By Coral Coast
mpn: NS389002-72, ean: 0824756017019,
A classic, graceful design and handsome dark brown stain ensure this bridge will create your perfect garden oasis. Whether you use it as a traditional bridge, or to simply add visual interest to your garden, this beauty is truly something special. It...