Product Description & Reviews
Our 3/4 inch straight gas key valve kit is perfect for your gas fire pit or fireplace project. The valve is made of durable brass so that it can last whether installed indoors or outdoors. For use with up to 400,000 BTU of natural gas or propane. The included key promotes safety since without the key the valve cannot be operated. In addition, the valve utilizes standard 3/4 inch female national pipe thread on both its inlet and outlet so you shouldn't have any problem integrating it with your existing gas piping. The following are a few points for attention to the use of the product: The main valve for the gas line supply must be in the closed position. DO not use excessive torque on the gas valve during installation. Screw the gas valve onto the threaded gas supply pipe. Make sure the gas valve is in the closed position. Blow out all the grit, dirt or other foreign material from the gas supply line. Use a gas rated Teflon tape to seal all joints. Run an air pressure test (2 PSI)on the system to test for leaks. Apply soap water to all the joints to signal any evidence of leakage. Turn on the main gas supply and retest for evidence of any gas leakage.
Features & Highlights
- For use with natural gas or liquid propane fuels; Rated at 300,000 BTU; 1/2 PSI
- High capacity flow for best flame performance, 3/4 inch inlet and outlet with standard female NPT threads
- Includes Quarter-Turn Ball Valve(brass), 3 inch Key and Floor Plate Flange( flat black)
- Ball valves are superior to globe valves for on/off control without pressure drop
- Perfect for homemade fire pit, fire bowl, fire table, fireplace project so on, very easy to use
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.