Product Description & Reviews
Give your yard a manicured look from edge to edge with the Troy-Bilt TB516 EC Wheeled Edger. The light-weight and maneuverable Troy-Bilt Wheeled Edger is perfect for cutting a clean edge along driveways, walks, and even garden beds. Featuring a 29cc 4-cycle engine, the Wheeled Edger has a heavy-duty 9-inch dual-tipped steel blade that cuts a clean edge along any pathway and provides an edging depth up to 1.75 inches. The Edger can be adjusted into 6 different height positions, providing a 2.5-inch cutting depth. Designed with 3 premium transport wheels to give the user stability and control while operating. The fully molded ergonomic handle design with handle mounted throttle and idle controls for easy operation. The TB516 EC is equipped with SpringAssist Technology to give you an easy start with a smooth steady pull. Eliminate pull starts with the JumpStart engine started (engine starter sold separately). Backed by a 2-year limited warranty, the Troy-Bilt TB516 EC Wheeled Edger gives you the perfect manicured lawn.
Features & Highlights
- The TB516 EC 29cc 4-cycle premium engine requires no mixing gas and oil
- Equipped with Spring Assist Starting Techology, JumpStart capable, provides an easy start with just a smooth and steady pull
- The heavy-duty 9-inch dual-tipped steel blade cuts a clean edge along driveways and sidewalks, edging with a 1.75-inch max depth
- A fully-molded foldable ergonomic handle design with a handle mounted throttle and idle controls makes for smooth operation, and easy storage
- 3 premium transport wheels for added stability and control
|Item Weight:||28.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||24.5 x 14.3 x 14.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||29 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.1 x 11.1 x 11.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.