The WAPC250 is an automatic on/off water removal pool cover pump. Max. Flow rate is 3000 gallons per hour using 1-1/4" drain hose. Includes: check-valve with 3/4" garden hose adapter to reduce repetitive cycling, 25 foot power cord (always plug into a gfci outlet), 25 foot "pull to shore" rope included to help position the pump on the pool cover.
Features & Highlights
- iSwitch technology turns pump on and off by sensing the presence of water
- Plug in and leave the pump unattended for worry-free water removal
- Strainer base filters debris to minimize clogging and keep pump from tipping over
- Energy efficient, high flow, oil-free pump
- Automatic freeze protection within the iSwitch technology to prevent pump damage
- Auto On activates when water at, or above 2 1/8 in. has been detected. Auto Off activates when water at, or below 3/4 in. has been detected.
|Manufacturer:||Wayne Water Systems|
|Publisher:||Wayne Water Systems|
|Studio:||Wayne Water Systems|
|Item Weight:||13 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.9 x 11.9 x 11.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||13.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.2 x 8.1 x 8.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Wayne, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.