Product Description & Reviews
The WAPC250 is an automatic on/off water removal pool cover pump. Max. Flow rate is 3000 gallons per hour using 1-1/4" drain hose. Includes: check-valve with 3/4" garden hose adapter to reduce repetitive cycling, 25 foot power cord (always plug into a gfci outlet), 25 foot "pull to shore" rope included to help position the pump on the pool cover.iSwitch technology turns pump on and off by sensing the presence of water. Plug in and leave the pump unattended for worry-free water removal. Strainer base filters debris to minimize clogging and keep pump from tipping over.
Features & Highlights
- iSwitch technology turns pump on and off by sensing the presence of water
- Plug in and leave the pump unattended for worry-free water removal
- Strainer base filters debris to minimize clogging and keep pump from tipping over
- Energy efficient, high flow, oil-free pump
- Automatic freeze protection within the iSwitch technology to prevent pump damage
- Auto On activates when water at, or above 2 1/8 in. has been detected. Auto Off activates when water at, or below 3/4 in. has been detected.
|Manufacturer:||Wayne Water Systems|
|Publisher:||Wayne Water Systems|
|Studio:||Wayne Water Systems|
|Item Weight:||13 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.9 x 11.9 x 11.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||13.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.2 x 8.1 x 8.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.