Product Description & Reviews
The Woodstock Water Bell Fountain is a beautiful, flame-finished copper bowl handcrafted using solid brass chiming bells for excellent sound. Water bubbling up from the center of the fountain in this attractive flamed-finish copper bowl causes two floating bells to gently swirl around six fixed bells, ringing softly when they meet. An adjustable pump lets you control the water flow and frequency of ringing. Adapted from an original and copyrighted design by artist and musician Ron Snider, the rhythmic and random sounds of the Woodstock Water Bell Fountain are reminiscent of the natural sounds of a gently flowing stream. This musical fountain helps create a beautiful oasis in your home. Indoor use only. More than 30-years ago, the first Woodstock Chime was created by founder and owner Garry Kvistad from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. As a professional musician and instrument designer, he was fascinated by the Scales of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano. Garry had the idea to cut and tune the lawn chair chime tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our bestselling wind chimes. Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Percussion, Inc. in 1979 and it remains a family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley.
Features & Highlights
- Beautiful, flame-finished copper bowl handcrafted using solid brass chiming bells for excellent sound
- Bowl measures 16-inches in diameter and stands 6-inches tall; an adjustable pump lets you control the water flow and frequency of ringing
- Water bubbling up from the center of the fountain causes two floating bells to gently swirl around six fixed bells, ringing softly when they meet
- The rhythmic and random sounds are reminiscent of the natural sounds of a gently flowing stream
- Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Chimes after he created the first chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill
|Brand:||Woodstock Wind Chimes|
|Item Weight:||7.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||16 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||18 x 7.3 x 7.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.