Product Description & Reviews
Easy to use: No Battery needed, Plug and read Scientifically accurate: keep your plants in a healthy range How to use: Simply insert the probes into the soil, and you'll get your reading Ideal tool for indoor/outdoor plants, help your plants grow healthy and strong Specifications: pH Range: 3-8 Moisture Range: 1-8 (1-3 DRY, 4-6 Moist, 7-8 WET) Product Size: 41 x 4.7 x 4.7cm [16 x 1.8 x 1.8"] Probe length: 30cm [11.8"] Package weight: 160g Instructions: Step 2: Stick the probe into the soil Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly Step 4: After 10 minutes, note pH level in the dial; Press and hold the white button, the dial shows moisture value Step 5: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use Important Tips: 1. Do not touch the stone or hard rock soil, if the soil is too hard and dry, easy to damage the probes. If the soil is too dry and hard to insert, please use auxiliary agricultural tools drill hole and then insert soil meter. 2. Design for testing soil ONLY. Do not be used to test pure water or other liquid, electrolytic response index will be affected, it can only be used to measure the soil. 3. After use, please clean and wipe the probes. The soil meter should not kept in the soil for longer than 1 hour. Package Included: 1 x Professional 2 in 1 Soil Tester
Features & Highlights
- WARRANTY-- For 18 months after the date of purchase, we take care of all quality-related issues. Pls CONTACT US if you receive a defective item from IAGtek Store.
- FUNCTIONS 1. Measures moisture content of soil to let you know when to water; 2. Helps you control pH level in soil, you will never plant your lovely flowers into too acid or extreme alkaline soil;
- SUPER LONG PROBE - 30cm (12in) probe, much longer than ordinary soil testers, suitable for deep use.
- HOW TO USE -- No batteries needed. Simply insert the probes into the soil, pH Reading will show in the dial; Press to hold the white button on the neck of the meter, the dial will show Moisture Value
- IMPORTANT TIPS - 1. Do not touch the stone or hard rock soil, if the soil is too hard and dry, the probe may get damaged; 2. Design for testing soil ONLY, do Not use it for liquid; 3. Wipe clean the probe after each use, do not leave the soil meter in the soil for more than 1 hour;
|Color:||Long probe soil tester|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.2 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Luster Leaf
sku: 1388-7641, mpn: 1818-6, ean: 0074994352025,